Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I crashed... Inspire 1 v1 for parts

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I crashed my Inspire. Between my regular job and young kids, I don't have time to do repairs. I am looking to sell the aircraft body to somebody who could use the spare parts. It will not include batteries, controller, or camera/gimbal.

The damaged parts are:
-Both motor mount poles
-The shock absorbers
-The left hand mount to the worm gear
-Both camera quick connect harnesses
-The wire harness that connects to the tail LED

The motors start up and there is no visible damage to the internal components. The Inspire turns on and the gps functions normally. The body is also in good shape. I will include the X3 gimbal mounting plate and new rubber connectors, and will ship it in its factory case.

Thanks for your interest.
Joe

View media item 250View media item 249View media item 248View media item 247View media item 246View media item 245View media item 244View media item 243View media item 242View media item 241View media item 240View media item 239

Wow! Looks like the main screw jack (Transformation jack) is toast. Usually happens from a direct drop onto the landing gear from the crash. If the main collar of the screw jack is damaged, then it is for sure just a parts machine. Good luck with the sell.

Understood! I can only offer $500. for as is! Not to insult you, but T600 parts are getting easier to get!
What do you think? a better offer? I have a buy back program in place with my company.
Power Drone Sales dot com. Give us a try! We will get you back up quickly! If Not,, Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth