Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Cinessd issue

Reaction score
I have a new 480G Cinessd card. The first time I started the drone with the card inserted; no problem. The next time I started the drone with the card inserted the drone was stuck in Atti Mode and I could not establish a home point. When I start the drone without the card; no problem. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

I have a new 480G Cinessd card. The first time I started the drone with the card inserted; no problem. The next time I started the drone with the card inserted the drone was stuck in Atti Mode and I could not establish a home point. When I start the drone without the card; no problem. Anyone have an idea what's going on?
You have posted in the General section so we have no idea what aircraft you are talking about!
Aircraft?
Camera?
Firmware version?

The drone is an Inspire 2, using firmware 01.02.0500. I have the X7 with a DL 24 mm lens.

Post edited by moderator to remove duplication

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently one of these system quirks, most likely not replicable. There's absolutely no way for SSD card to interfere with aircraft navigation ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84