Ideal Travel Case for Inspire 2

Reaction score
Website
www.visualair.co.uk
Anyone thats after a travel case that doesn't cost the earth I recommend the B&W Folding Bike Case

foldingbikecase

You would think this was made for the inspire 2 case. Perfect snug fit. I just cut the foam to fit a bit better.

I paid £135 delivered, but price seems to go up and down for some reason.

Well after much thought I decided to get the big boy fits everything in plus 2 chargers as upto 8 battery’s now and got the new led lights very bright good kit

Attachments

• DD307766-4B3B-49C0-AD3F-95FB5583C148.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Well after much thought I decided to get the big boy fits everything in plus 2 chargers as upto 8 battery’s now and got the new led lights very bright good kit

will it fit the X7 and the 4 DL/DL-S Lens Set?

Watch your weight in that... it gets mighty heavy and starts getting a bit unwieldy with a load of kit in it! Only consolation is that no-one's gonna be able to leg it with it very easily when you're out n about on the links

Just curious but what is the black clip straddling the top front area on the Inspire 2 used
for?

2nd that i wonder whats taking them so long to make one?
just ask on a facebook and people say they not going to do the inspack for i2.
nobody try to fix the i2 inside the inspack maybe have enough place for put him inside?

i think i going to order the inspack for the inspire pro and try to cut the foam for fix the i2

Reactions: ITechGuy