Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Idiots

These "pilots" could not care less about the safety of the people around them or the future laws imposed as a result of their foolish actions.

The affordability of this technology which has allowed us to obtain better and better equipment has, unfortunately, allowed individuals with a little bit of disposable income to tarnish the image of those with good intentions.

Sometimes I wish this stuff was more expensive so fewer people could afford to have them.

Sometimes I wish this stuff was more expensive so fewer people could afford to have them
As far as I see it's most of the time P2 or something like that.These drones are not that expensive so people will fly with this on such locations.Rarely see something with an Inspire or so.People who spend more money on their hobby and feel more responsible.
But laws are allready there and there are always freaking idiots who will not give a **** about this.

Reactions: james tulloch
As far as I see it's most of the time P2 or something like that.These drones are not that expensive so people will fly with this on such locations.Rarely see something with an Inspire or so.People who spend more money on their hobby and feel more responsible.
But laws are allready there and there are always freaking idiots who will not give a **** about this.

Huppe, I agree 100%. It is a double-edged sword that the technology has become less expensive, the barrier to entry has been reduced and the less serious people have become "pilots".

Now we are all lumped-in with those "pilots" and looked at as equals.

It's very frustrating.

I don't know. I've never flown with guards. Usually it's one of these jackwagons getting too close to a building and bouncing it off, probably because they are looking at their phone going "whoa! Cool shot" instead of being aware of what the ac is doing. Most of us have had phantoms before our I1's so we all know they don't hold position as well. Just frustrating! Especially given the effort most of us take to fly safe and not be self centered narcissistic asshats!

Reactions: Rob_The_Nailer
These "pilots" could not care less about the safety of the people around them or the future laws imposed as a result of their foolish actions.

The affordability of this technology which has allowed us to obtain better and better equipment has, unfortunately, allowed individuals with a little bit of disposable income to tarnish the image of those with good intentions.

Sometimes I wish this stuff was more expensive so fewer people could afford to have them.

I agree, I almost wish you had to take a competency test before they let you buy the **** thing.

Reactions: Rob_The_Nailer
I don't know. I've never flown with guards. Usually it's one of these jackwagons getting too close to a building and bouncing it off, probably because they are looking at their phone going "whoa! Cool shot" instead of being aware of what the ac is doing. Most of us have had phantoms before our I1's so we all know they don't hold position as well. Just frustrating! Especially given the effort most of us take to fly safe and not be self centered narcissistic asshats!

"Asshat". Nice

I agree, I almost wish you had to take a competency test before they let you buy the **** thing
That will not help I think.It's just a matter of think wisely and don't show off with your drone.I have my car license and that will not stop me from acting stupid if I would do this..I see more in good advicement and such things.I have found out that flying on popular places people will come up to you and ask what you're doing.Almost anyone is surprised that it's fun and not a "spything".And when talking to people I always explain how and what I'm doing.And it helps.

Ok I'm gone keep it 100. I fly in nyc midtown, Bk, the Bronx out of town wherever. I'm confident I got this. Not over crowds, but in Nyc you can't escape crowds. we everywhere. I catch parties on the roof everybody waves to the camera. I don't do dumb sh^t. I got over 4gk invested. So I fly safe but over crowded areas. Up and down the Hudson River over the river mostly but it's littered with heli traffic. So I stay under 200 feet. Basically how can you own 1 of these things and only fly in the desert. Drones are made to be intergrated into everyday life and it's a pandemic. I'm more concerned with what caused the crash. C.S.I
Ok nothing wrong with that.But you fly responsible and seems like you know what you're doing.
Ps.Its'fun when people see your drone and start to wave into the camera.I always make a photo and when possible I ask there e-mail and send this photo.

Ok nothing wrong with that.But you fly responsible and seems like you know what you're doing.
Ps.Its'fun when people see your drone and start to wave into the camera.I always make a photo and when possible I ask there e-mail and send this photo.
Maybe you should take a psych test and a licence test before you can fly these things to reduce the idiots out there who are not responsible ...?!?

Maybe people with criminal records should not be allowed to fly drones in the sky ...d darh!

Well as a licensed pilot flying over crowed is illegal if drones were legally regulated by the FAA. But toys are not. Non the less I would semis the at some point operators will need to be licensed by the government with testing and training required. But only if you are getting paid. Toys will be played with. I hope the girl recovers and the operator gets caught and charged with reckless endangerment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters