Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Does litchi have the Google map like dji? That's why the dji one crashes, something to do with how it uses the data from maps.
I run my Nexus 7 tablets with WiFi off, and thus with no maps. They crash repeatedly.

Hopefully I can test it tomorrow with USB debugging disabled. That seems more likely to be the source of my crashes.

No need to be so abusive. The software has problems, but calling the authors "retards" is offensive both to them and to those with disabilities.

No need to be so abusive. The software has problems, but calling the authors "retards" is offensive both to them and to those with disabilities.

They should be offended by producing such a garbage product even still after so many new version updates. Its an embarrassment quite frankly. These silly little problems should no longer exist, the fact that they still do can only mean they are borderline incompetent and very bad at their jobs.

Reactions: huppe
You expressed yourself there without being offensive. Thanks.

But don't forget that all software starts out crappy, and eventually works its way towards stability and reliability. The quality of the software we pilotsnger is also a function of the team's testing abilities, and the pressure to ship that comes from the company leaders.

You expressed yourself there without being offensive. Thanks.

But don't forget that all software starts out crappy, and eventually works its way towards stability and reliability. The quality of the software we pilotsnger is also a function of the team's testing abilities, and the pressure to ship that comes from the company leaders.

yes but im saying its been well over a year and its not improved, still doesnt have all the same features of the apple app and still has silly/stupid bugs that shouldnt exist. There is no reason for this, they should have it nailed down and streamlined by now. they are wasting time and resources adding unwanted features like live streaming and social media interaction crap instead of adding the flight simulator and overexposure overlay and so on. They should be fixing the features you have and add the ones that were promised a year ago before adding new unwanted worthless features.

Reactions: Mike Walker
yes but im saying its been well over a year and its not improved, still doesnt have all the same features of the apple app and still has silly/stupid bugs that shouldnt exist. There is no reason for this, they should have it nailed down and streamlined by now. they are wasting time and resources adding unwanted features like live streaming and social media interaction crap instead of adding the flight simulator and overexposure overlay and so on. They should be fixing the features you have and add the ones that were promised a year ago before adding new unwanted worthless features.
Right!:mad:

I seem to be coming into this one late, but maybe you guys can help me since DJI has failed to help. It sounds like all of you guys are able to at least get a Nexus 7 II to connect to the controller and Inspire. I am having the problem that the "How to Connect" button never changes to "Camera View". Anyone else have similar issues?

dragging this from the grave, How are the nexus 7 tablets working now with the go app? Looking at the brightness scale this tablet is up there pretty high.
thanks
Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan