Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm coming up

Reaction score
OK so far I have had my Little Dragon 6 Days....My Background is Trex 450...Lost it in a flood 15 months ago so there has been no flying for over a year . Before I bought the I1 I did my research on the forums a youtube...all the negative bashing about firmware ,flyaways......and ....all the other didn't matter. Anything you put in the air can crash .I have crash and rebuilt over 20 times. The saying goes if you not crashing your not flying...That being said....I really don't like the app sim as much as I thought not being able to fly FP like the inspire1 is crazy and to practice not using the camera is crazy ...But it is good for the time you spend with the RC and the other controls. So yesterday was my first flight above 50 ft....and all I can say is give me more . I am so Happy with this Drone . Just praying that we dont get grounded because of the dummies out there doing the stupid @#[email protected] To all of you for steering me in the right direction. Going higher today !

Last edited:
214ft....was a little shaky looking at the RC...I can't wait for the shaking hands to stop.....soon I hope
That's the best part!!!! It will tapper off after a 100 miles or so..lol...
make sure and use a screen recoding device every time you fly and get a gps tracker and a marco polo if you can afford both...
welcome to your new addiction. .haha...:D

flying the inspire FP is quite dangerous, there is a significant video delay which can be problematic if youre attempting to fly near anything that you could possibly run into. crashing the inspire usually results in about $1000 of damage, they are very fragile. use caution.

flying the inspire FP is quite dangerous, there is a significant video delay which can be problematic if youre attempting to fly near anything that you could possibly run into. crashing the inspire usually results in about $1000 of damage, they are very fragile. use caution.
True.
Don't do it.

For true FPV you'll need VIDEO Tx and Rx.
No Latency but gradual video image quality loss with distance, until completely out of range, which mainly depends on type antennae used and Tx mWatts.
But I wouldn't do it with this expensive bird, with its deadly weight, if ever it crashes down, far beyond your visual range.

To elaborate on the weight of the I1 a bit further, if it comes down on anyones head at maximum velocity, with 24 m/sec, it will be for that person the same as a 82kilogram lead weight, dropped from a few meters high. It kills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters