Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IMPORTANT - v1.7.0.90 - Please Read !

HI.Yes. Reloaded the app. In fact the Go app does not see the FW status at all. When I use my clunky old smartphone with the old DJI pilot app, it sees the level of FW. I had no joy from the GJI Support, looks like I will buy a new RC. Cant afford the delay. In the meantime if I get it sorted I will have a dual control system. I must admit I have learned a lot about the FW pitfalls in the past 4 days.
I keep at it, hoping to trick it into upgrading somehow.
Cheers.

HI.Yes. Reloaded the app. In fact the Go app does not see the FW status at all. When I use my clunky old smartphone with the old DJI pilot app, it sees the level of FW. I had no joy from the GJI Support, looks like I will buy a new RC. Cant afford the delay. In the meantime if I get it sorted I will have a dual control system. I must admit I have learned a lot about the FW pitfalls in the past 4 days.
Cheers.
But where can it be downloaded?

Ahh. Read the threads carefully on the Pro FW. It is using the Inspire 1 software but not totally compatible with gaps all over the place. Updates coming up etc. There are lots of threads about it on the forum. As I am flying (not flying at the moment) an Aspire 1, I have not followed the Pro posts carefully.

Sadly...DJI continues to make this a 2 phase process. Update the controller via the GO app (which can fail and brick your remote on Android) and update the aircraft via a BIN file on a micro sd card. I've just chosen not to do updates other than the GO app individually. No firmware.

Would all forum members please note the following:

I have seen numerous posts and received PM's from members saying that the latest firmware version does not display correctly in the Go App after the update.

If people would simply take the time to actually read the release notes appertaining to this update they would see that DJI specifically addresses this issue under the 'Notes' section (item #2).
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/en/Inspire_1_Release_Note_en_160317.pdf
Please help yourselves a little here guys - The moderation of this forum takes enough time as it is without VERY SIMPLE questions being asked time and time again when the answers are plainly available on the very documentation DJI distribute with the update.

Thank You.
After reading the bulk of the posts... I understand your frustration!

Reactions: The Editor
Cheers.
Another update? Man, I can't keep up...anyone knows what problem this one fixes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo