Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak - getting really close!

It's on the 2nd round of prototype, with an updated core. we tested the initial core and made some minor adjustments. I'll post a few pics of the 1st prototype later. We've tested doing some light hiking and it was quite comfortable.

It's on the 2nd round of prototype, with an updated core. we tested the initial core and made some minor adjustments. I'll post a few pics of the 1st prototype later. We've tested doing some light hiking and it was quite comfortable.

I had a few questions about the backpack, how many spare batteries can you carry in the backpack. I did not see a space for an iPad or the propellers. in regards to the foam how durable is it? I love the backpack and the design.

I had a few questions about the backpack, how many spare batteries can you carry in the backpack. I did not see a space for an iPad or the propellers. in regards to the foam how durable is it? I love the backpack and the design.

It'll hold two extra batteries, 8 prop blades, extra storage for harness/pad, but it will not hold a full size iPad I think. I'll double check at the office tomorrow.
It's the same core material as the OEM case, often used to hold high end surveying equipments.

It'll hold two extra batteries, 8 prop blades, extra storage for harness/pad, but it will not hold a full size iPad I think. I'll double check at the office tomorrow.
It's the same core material as the OEM case, often used to hold high end surveying equipments.
thats great thanks for the info. When will we have the opportunity to see new pictures of the case? I am very excited and cant wait fo it to go on sale. I am also waiting for the backpack for P3 to come out. I talk to one of the guys in your office and he said that they might come out at the middle of the end of this month.

Thanks mate! Ward flicked me the link earlier today. I signed up to the waiting list.
awesome, they finally release the one for the P1,2,3 I am hoping that they do the same with the one for the I1. I had sign up for the waiting list for the P3 and when it got release I checked the website and it was available to purchase. hopefully they have a reasonable price. I wish he would post some sort of update and pictures of the actual backpack.

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry