Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 and Pro Hydro Dipped Shells! Dji Brand new

Reaction score
Photo below shows optional battery cover customers can ship theirs. All other shells WE PROVIDE BRAND NEW
Inspirepieces-ALL.jpg

122222.jpg

Sublime Green Base color w/Light Silver Carbon Fiber Style
LimeGreen-INSPIREpic1.jpg

22222.jpg

11111.jpg

33333.jpg

**Choose your color BELOW and click on the dropdown window at the top with your choice**

Dip-thumbs.jpg

Pieces Included in initial Price:
  • DJI INSPIRE LEFT & RIGHT ARM SUPPORTS - PART 33
  • DJI INSPIRE TAILLIGHT COVER - PART 48
  • DJI INSPIRE AIRFRAME TOP COVER - PART 31
  • DJI INSPIRE AIRCRAFT NOSE COVER - PART 32
  • DJI INSPIRE AIRFRAME BOTTOM COVER - PART 37

Custom dipping your plastic or metal/aluminum product no larger than 24"w x 18"deep. We can color coat your item in the style and color theme listed below in our color chart. Please choose the theme you would like in the drop down menu above

This is the same process that gun and ATV manufacturers use to print camo patterns on their guns and ATVs. In addition this is the same process that automotive manufacturers use to print wood grain patterns on plastic interior pieces.

This entire process takes a few weeks for a single shell depending on the UV Clear Coat Drying Process. Please make sure to email us with a "NEED BY DATE" after you order!

Thanks so much. This is a complex and TEDIOUS PROCESS and needs TIME TO CURE before PRODUCT(s) are shipped.

Our website is. Edit: Removed by moderator

Email me: Edit: Removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo below shows optional battery cover customers can ship theirs. All other shells WE PROVIDE BRAND NEW
Inspirepieces-ALL.jpg

122222.jpg

22222.jpg

11111.jpg

33333.jpg

**Choose your color BELOW and click on the dropdown window at the top with your choice**

Dip-thumbs.jpg

Custom dipping your plastic or metal/aluminum product no larger than 24"w x 18"deep. We can color coat your item in the style and color theme listed below in our color chart. Please choose the theme you would like in the drop down menu above

This is the same process that gun and ATV manufacturers use to print camo patterns on their guns and ATVs. In addition this is the same process that automotive manufacturers use to print wood grain patterns on plastic interior pieces.

This entire process takes a few weeks for a single shell depending on the UV Clear Coat Drying Process. Please make sure to email us with a "NEED BY DATE" after you order!

Thanks so much. This is a complex and TEDIOUS PROCESS and needs TIME TO CURE before PRODUCT(s) are shipped.

Our website is. www.RocCityDesign.com

Email me: [email protected]
I have always liked the dipping process. However would you consider a custom pattern design by the buyer as an extra option?
I'm sure that it it would be at an extra cost, but would you consider it? Good luck with sales.:D

I have always liked the dipping process. However would you consider a custom pattern design by the buyer as an extra option?
I'm sure that it it would be at an extra cost, but would you consider it? Good luck with sales.:D

Hydro film is pre-made, you cant print film yet, the technology is not up to par that film doesnt untimately work or else we would ALREADY be offering that to our customers

Inspirepieces-ALL.jpg

122222.jpg

22222.jpg

11111.jpg

33333.jpg

Dip-thumbs.jpg

Our website is. www.RocCityDesign.com

Email me: [email protected]
Please contact site admin to inquire about becoming an approved vendor to enable you to continue advertising on the forum.

Super nice! Would you do the controllers also??? I'd like to get the Inspire 1 Black, but...... If I could get a custom paint job, I may get the "plain" Inspire.

Super nice! Would you do the controllers also??? I'd like to get the Inspire 1 Black, but...... If I could get a custom paint job, I may get the "plain" Inspire.
We are doing custom paint and dip on all DJI products, feel free to contact us with any questions. We also have the Black Inspire Pro X5 in stock and yes they are the latest 1510 version with the 658c remote.

We are doing custom paint and dip on all DJI products, feel free to contact us with any questions. We also have the Black Inspire Pro X5 in stock and yes they are the latest 1510 version with the 658c remote.

You know, if I wasn't eligible for the discount through DJI directly, I would consider that. Unfortunately, I coincidently just found out yesterday that I owe the government the same exact amount as the Inspire Pro, soooo..... That will delay the purchase =(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez