Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a real issue with pixelation and video drop out at really short range with this combo, can anyone offer any suggestions other than buy a mac please ?

Hi guys, I have a real issue with pixelation and video drop out at really short range with this combo, can anyone offer any suggestions other than buy a mac please ?
Interesting, we were using Samsung Tab A for about a year then moved to Crystal Sky just for the brightness update. The Samsung was working great and after purchasing the CS we did some tests and the CS had more lag than the Samsung. The pixelization you mention was happening very rarely and I think in our case it was related to weak radio connection. Your ptoblem could be the USB cable, the USB ports not making good contact, radio connection issues. I suggest you first try with different device, phone or tablet as well different USB cable and do your tests on a same location and do the same flight path for every test (direction, altitude and distance).

Thanks Niki, I appreciate the advice. I have tried using my Galaxy note 9 too but have exactly the same result so will try another couple of cables this weekend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo