Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Available at SureRC

Reaction score
It is very tough. Part of me wants to stay where I am, weeks out in the second round where there's maybe a chance of some improvements in the build, or just grab one from them as the first round just to have it. And have it sit idle through a nasty winter unfolding.

Reactions: Morgon
Reaction score
I know how you feel, @shockwave199. As frustrating as it may be, I'd say wait. Both because of possible improvements as they get more experience building/assembling, and because you won't really fly it much anyway. Since the iOS app isn't even up yet, it wouldn't make sense for me to have one.... but hot **** do I want one.

Reaction score
I bought one from them today super nice guys and had over 25 in stock when i picked mine up. they also are going to become a authorized dji inspire repair center. I wold recommend them to anyone looking to buy one. or any dji
parts for that matter they have a ton of stock for phantoms. inspire stuff is due in in a few weeks. I am really glad I was able to buy from a local store with guys that know what there doing. and also who may have a little pull with DJI.

Reactions: davidbarwin
Reaction score
I just placed my order today. They said it'd ship today... Hoping for a good experience! :)

Only single remotes, however. They thought the 2nd remote would ship in 2 weeks or so...

B.

Reaction score
...and an hour later, I have a FEDEX Tracking number... So far, so good.... :)

Best,

Ben

Reaction score
there good guys and know there stuff I'm sure you will get your inspire quick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bseidersphotog