Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 backpack

Reactions: stefano_inspired
it's like Christmas during Easter, What Osmo lock? probably for the X3 not the Pro right?

it's like Christmas during Easter, What Osmo lock? probably for the X3 not the Pro right?
no like the gimbal has built in locks.
the x3 zoom i bought to swap the cases to make my z3 black.

at the top where it connects to the inspire was a lever to slide down and stop it from spinning (panning), the the gimbal motor to keep the camera level turn the camera 90 degrees and it like snapped and held in place. can kinda see what i mean here
bottom is the osmo camera
26648780_1928517163843162_114325256_n.jpg 26694773_1928517207176491_1570203163_n.jpg

no like the gimbal has built in locks.
the x3 zoom i bought to swap the cases to make my z3 black.

at the top where it connects to the inspire was a lever to slide down and stop it from spinning (panning), the the gimbal motor to keep the camera level turn the camera 90 degrees and it like snapped and held in place. can kinda see what i mean here
bottom is the osmo camera
View attachment 19376 View attachment 19377
Pretty cool. I used to have to run from store to store at my job (4 stores) with the Osmo X5 and it was not fun with that camera loose, I did find a way I cold carry the whole setup but the gimbal always made me uncomfortable.

Pretty cool. I used to have to run from store to store at my job (4 stores) with the Osmo X5 and it was not fun with that camera loose, I did find a way I cold carry the whole setup but the gimbal always made me uncomfortable.
yeah only thing that moved was the camera body itself

Check out what we did with Torvol the past year in Amsterdam. You might find the perfect backpack for your Inspire 1 ;) Hope this helps, cheers!

Check out what we did with Torvol the past year in Amsterdam. You might find the perfect backpack for your Inspire 1 ;) Hope this helps, cheers!
The Inspire is such a different shape an so much larger that it requires a very specific design to properly fit and be protected, maybe you should borrow one and make a pack specific for it's needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb