Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 batteries too expensive.

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to get and Inspire 1 and I found a used one for a nice price but has no batteries. While searching for batteries I found them to be very expensive. Where so you guys/gals get your batteries for a decent price? They do not have to be oem, just reliable.

It seems they are very overpriced and I made a complaint to DJI. They had to replace one battery due to fault in a refurbished purchase. DJI have them and I bought one. When I went to buy from a camera shop it was 500 bucks until I told them to get stu$$ed. Then they dropped the price to 330 still too expensive.

It seems they are very overpriced and I made a complaint to DJI. They had to replace one battery due to fault in a refurbished purchase. DJI have them and I bought one. When I went to buy from a camera shop it was 500 bucks until I told them to get stu$$ed. Then they dropped the price to 330 still too expensive.

I don't believe that DJI is making them any more as they ended support for the I1 recently. I am unable to obtain any new batteries through my normal supplier. Thankfully, the I1 was not seeing much use in our organization after we switched to a more capable aircraft.

Reactions: fcarpio
I don't believe that DJI is making them any more as they ended support for the I1 recently. I am unable to obtain any new batteries through my normal supplier. Thankfully, the I1 was not seeing much use in our organization after we switched to a more capable aircraft.
Maybe is better that I stay away from the I1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips