Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Battery Middle light flashes

Reaction score
New to this, why does the middle light flash on the battery when trying to charge and that is all it does? thanks

It means there is an error with the battery during charging. This happens sometimes with my TB47 and TB48 series batteries that I use with my Matrice 100. Try powering-on (double push/hold the power button just like powering on your drone) the battery before connecting the charging cable. I read this on the DJI website long ago, but can't find the source now. Good luck!

New to this, why does the middle light flash on the battery when trying to charge and that is all it does? thanks
It means there is an error with the battery during charging. This happens sometimes with my TB47 and TB48 series batteries that I use with my Matrice 100. Try powering-on (double push/hold the power button just like powering on your drone) the battery before connecting the charging cable. I read this on the DJI website long ago, but can't find the source now. Good luck!

I just tried that and I think it is working , charging now, thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar