Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Battery TB48

Reaction score
Selling used TB48 Battery for Inspire 1. I'm not sure how many cycles in on this battery but it's in great shape and no puffing. I sold my inspire and kept this battery (the best of the batch) to use with the osmo, but it'll be very rare. Meanwhile, people really need these batteries so I've decided to part with it.

$150 obo shipped with insurance

Attachments

• IMG_7478.JPG
    IMG_7478.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7480.JPG
    IMG_7480.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7479.JPG
    IMG_7479.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7481.JPG
    IMG_7481.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7482.JPG
    IMG_7482.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Selling used TB48 Battery for Inspire 1. I'm not sure how many cycles in on this battery but it's in great shape and no puffing. I sold my inspire and kept this battery (the best of the batch) to use with the osmo, but it'll be very rare. Meanwhile, people really need these batteries so I've decided to part with it.

$150 obo shipped with insurance
Honestly, without knowing how many charges are on this battery, the $150 purchase is a crap shoot. Can you estimate?

D

I totally understand... I pretty sure it's less than 40 cycles. Maybe even less, but unfortunately I don't have an inspire 1 to check. I am willing to "warranty" it, but I'm not sure how to scale that. If there's any issues with the battery or if the cycles are above 50 I will take it back or return some funds?

Tough call. It's hard to be objective here. Batteries are persnickety devices. It's not just about the flight count, but how they were cared for. You can turn a LiPo into a piece of crap after only 20 flights if it's not properly maintained and/or used incorrectly and/or stored incorrectly. Without knowing these variables along with the charge count - and seeing the voltage histogram across all 6 cells - it's hard to put a value on your battery.

IMHO, $150 would be a fair price (not a good price, but a fair price) for a well-cared-for, well-maintained, properly-used TB48 with 30 charges on it. Change any of those variables and the value goes down pretty quickly.

In lieu of actual data (screen shot of the battery's values in the Go App), we would have to know the battery's history.

Maybe somebody else could chime in, but that's kind of my take on the whole battery purchase deal.

D

Last edited:
I am willing to stand behind it - I'll declare it publicly. If there are issues, or higher than estimated cycles, I'll either accepts a return or an agreeable sum.

My inspire story may be similar to many--- I didn't use it much. I had 6 batteries that were kept at storage voltage and only charged occasionally. This one was used the least and is in good physical condition so I kept it for a lil while, but I hate for it to sit. I've been flying FPV quads for a decade so I have a good understanding of LiPo care and safety.

The best test is to watch the battery histogram under a full-power ascent. If all the cells stay in the green, that is a good battery. If one or two cells dip into the orange for a second or two, that's still what I would call a "good" battery. If any cells STAY in the orange under the entire ascent, I would consider that a "fair" battery. If any cell dips into the red, that would be a problem. If all cells dip into the rid, the battery is junk.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters