Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 beeping from rear right motor

I've spoken to some who touted that the update took them an hour, which doesn't align with my experience of 20-40 minutes. Was it a simple matter of letting the update complete? If so, how long did it take?

This is why I always look at the log files. The tell-tale "Updating...." lets me know the user didn't wait long enough. My problem was that my advice was based on MY experience of 20-40 minutes. But listening to others, seems the update or "Roll back" can take much longer.

Please share your experience.

D
1 hour 47 mins of mind blowing beeping the tail light went from flashing amber to solid red then did a cycle to all the colors the camera did the dance then after that i was able to pair the remote with the drone . I used your files to wipe out the drone and went with 1.08 firmware all good . while this was happening I got a great deal locally here in Los Angeles with another inspire 1 so I Passed this one on to someone else .

1 hour 47 mins of mind blowing beeping the tail light went from flashing amber to solid red then did a cycle to all the colors..."

Wow...amazing. Good to know. I don't suppose you took video of any of this?

the camera did the dance then after that i was able to pair the remote with the drone . I used your files to wipe out the drone and went with 1.08 firmware all good . while this was happening I got a great deal locally here in Los Angeles with another inspire 1 so I Passed this one on to someone else .

Copy that. Good for you. Looking back on one of the Inspire 1's I tried to roll back via the X5 camera, in retrospect we simply may not have waited long enough. Interesting. Thanx for sharing your experience.

D

Wow...amazing. Good to know. I don't suppose you took video of any of this?
no video at all would of make for a nice video for my channel but since mine is not drone related i dont think my subscribers would off care much for a video like this .

Copy that. Good for you. Looking back on one of the Inspire 1's I tried to roll back via the X5 camera, in retrospect we simply may not have waited long enough. Interesting. Thanx for sharing your experience.

D
thank you for the help trying to figure this thing out .

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool