Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 firmware not available for download ?

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm a new inspire-owner from Belgium.
Did allready some testflights yesterday, to see if everything works well, and it did.
I'm not new to flying Multicopters (did own a Phantom, Yuneec Q500, and several self-built machines), but I must say that this is by far the best thing I've ever flown.
But I've noticed that i'm not on the most recent firmware version for copter, remote and batteries.
As far as I can see (in the IOS-app) I should be on version 1.2.0.17
So I went to the DJI website to see if there is a newer version, and also to see the release notes for this version.
But I can't download the most recent firmware, neither can I download the release notes. I simply get a time-out and page-not-found error.

Are you guys (and girls :) ) having the same problems ?
And even more important : is it wise to upgrade the firmware to the most recent version ?

greetings from Mechelen, Belgium

Patrick

Hello everybody,

I'm a new inspire-owner from Belgium.
Did allready some testflights yesterday, to see if everything works well, and it did.
I'm not new to flying Multicopters (did own a Phantom, Yuneec Q500, and several self-built machines), but I must say that this is by far the best thing I've ever flown.
But I've noticed that i'm not on the most recent firmware version for copter, remote and batteries.
As far as I can see (in the IOS-app) I should be on version 1.2.0.17
So I went to the DJI website to see if there is a newer version, and also to see the release notes for this version.
But I can't download the most recent firmware, neither can I download the release notes. I simply get a time-out and page-not-found error.

Are you guys (and girls :) ) having the same problems ?
And even more important : is it wise to upgrade the firmware to the most recent version ?

greetings from Mechelen, Belgium

Patrick
latest version is here http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download

v1.2.1.06

Looks like the server hosting downloads is down, none of the other downloads work either.

It's working for me. If you guys try again and it's still not working, and purely as a temporary measure, I'll put it up on a dropbox share so you can get it.

Ward Paterost: 44374,lismore email.
recently irnick is in Melb, I'm also aussie , d in Brisbane :)[/QUOTE]
Im From Goonellabah ,which is near lismore
Currently in the process of obtaining my uoc ,you guys doing the same?

G'day cobber! Nah mate, we're just hobbyists. Other than the I1, we also fly mini quads which Ward got me into! I've yet to fly my mini as I'm waiting for it to arrive from sunny Brizvagas!

It's working for me. If you guys try again and it's still not working, and purely as a temporary measure, I'll put it up on a dropbox share so you can get it.
hi can you tell me the file size after in been unzipped thanks as i have been on this for over seven hours a now my inspire has gone into some kind of depression just bleeps every two seconds and sounds like a pruning cat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters