Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for 699.00 on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought PayPal would not fund the purchase? How did you pay for it? Anyways, congrats on an incredible deal! Now you can sell it to me for $800! : )
Think about it....

He purchased it on Monday evening from a seller in China (It was already Tuesday there). He then (allegedly) received it today after clearing customs etc. Then had time to update firmware and test fly, all before 2:30pm! Compound this with problems with the purchase both via PayPal and Mastercard. :cool:

Or he was part of the scam, and posted here to hopefully lure a few more into buying before the seller disappeared... :confused:
That was my first reaction as well, until I checked his profile. He doesn't fit the typical scammer profile and looks to be a solid member of this forum.

If it is real he will be asking about firmware updates, battery problems, and removed features, then we will know. :)

Stages of Inspire ownership.

1. Oh, this is expensive. (1 week before purchase)
2. Oh, this is big. (Day of purchase)
3. Oh, this is complicated.(Day after purchase)
4. Oh, this is loud. (After 1st flight)
5. Why did it do that? (After 2nd flight)
6 How do I do that? (end of 1st week)
7. When will it do that? (end of 2nd week)
8. I have to do what? (Date of 1st update)

Last edited:
If it is real he will be asking about firmware updates, battery problems, and removed features, then we will know. :)

Stages of Inspire ownership.

1. Oh, this is expensive. (1 week before purchase)
2. Oh, this is big. (Day of purchase)
3. Oh, this is complicated.(Day after purchase)
4. Oh, this is loud. (After 1st flight)
5. Why did it do that? (After 2nd flight)
6 How do I do that? (end of 1st week)
7. When will it do that? (end of 2nd week)
8. I have to do what? (Date of 1st update)

That's funny.......

The only thing you can get for 700 dollars is an Inspire 1 spelled, "Insppiirree One." As well, the majority of the Inspire 1's aren't good deals on eBay; 99% of them are Inspire 1's, and are A, B or C versions. I bought and would only buy an Inspire 1 V.20.

Reactions: Ajlaerial
The only thing you can get for 700 dollars is an Inspire 1 spelled, "Insppiirree One." As well, the majority of the Inspire 1's aren't good deals on eBay; 99% of them are Inspire 1's, and are A, B or C versions. I bought and would only buy an Inspire 1 V.20.
Not sure what you mean by A, B, C version's would you elaborate. I got my Inspire 3 days after they went on sale. My buddy got one two weeks ago. Their's no difference between the two except for how the props are attached and that mine is faster on average (8mph) than his.

Not sure what you mean by A, B, C version's would you elaborate. I got my Inspire 3 days after they went on sale. My buddy got one two weeks ago. Their's no difference between the two except for how the props are attached and that mine is faster on average (8mph) than his.

The Inspire 1 has four versions: Version A, B, C and D. Each version was an improved part/function from the previous version. You would need to Google what specifically each version change was. When you look online you will see the Inspire 1 (even the latest version D) is significantly cheaper by about 500 dollars from the Inspire 1 V2.0. It's easy to tell the V2.0 from a regular inspire 1. The gimble plate will be identical to the Inspire 1 Pro, but it will still have the X3 camera. Version E was the Phantom 3 at 1/3 of the price : )

The Inspire 1 has four versions: Version A, B, C and D. Each version was an improved part/function from the previous version. You would need to Google what specifically each version change was. When you look online you will see the Inspire 1 (even the latest version D) is significantly cheaper by about 500 dollars from the Inspire 1 V2.0. It's easy to tell the V2.0 from a regular inspire 1. The gimble plate will be identical to the Inspire 1 Pro, but it will still have the X3 camera. Version E was the Phantom 3 at 1/3 of the price : )

The Inspire 1 V2.0 is a bit different, but regarding the A,B,C and D versions i would say the difference is so small that you don't need to care which one of these versions you get, as stated earlier the only differences are the prop lock system which can be changed on the earlier versions anyway, and then the D model has a new Y piece for the raising of the arms, but as far as i know there is no improvement with that one compared to the earlier type used.
Well the A model has the different pattern on the carbon fiber but it shouldn't surprise me if that was only changed for the looks or for cheaper manufacturing costs.

But of course you can't compare the V2.0 with the earlier versions, thats why it is a version 2.0, but the different versions on the first generation Inspire 1 i would say are pretty much the same thing.

About what "nolesaz" said about his drone being faster because its another version, its the first time i hear this. Is that a known thing that the different versions has different maximum speeds? Can it be that you guys had different firmwares?
Which version do you and your friend have?

Last edited:
Well the Inspire 1 V2.0 is a bit different, but regarding the A,B,C and D versions i would say the difference is so small that you don't need to care which one of these versions you get, as stated earlier the only differences are the prop lock system which can be changed on the earlier versions anyway, and then the D model has a new Y piece for the raising of the legs, but as far as i know there is no improvement with that one compared to the earlier type used.
Well the A model had the different pattern on the carbon fiber but it shouldn't surprise me if that was only changed for the looks or for cheaper manufacturing costs.

But of course you can't compare the V2.0 with the earlier versions, thats why it is a version 2.0, but the different versions on the first generation Inspire 1 would say are pretty much the same thing.

About what "nolesaz" said about his drone being faster because its another version, its the first time i hear this. Is that a known thing that the different versions has different maximum speed?
Which version do you and your friend have?

I think that is a firmware thing in regard to the speed. Honestly, I will take whatever speed DJI gives me. If they lowered the speed in the firmware, there was a reason. Maybe it was stress on the motors, craft etc. Whatever they want to give me in the updates, I'll take. My # 1 priority when flying my Inspire 1 or P3P is that it doesn't fall out of the sky and hurt someone. I think all of the DJI products from the Phantom 3 to the Inspire 1 are great! Most issues are do to user error. Read the full manual that does not come with the craft, you have to download on DJI's website... and watch the YouTube videos. And always do a pre-flight checklist. That means not just checking the battery percentage; you need to look at the internals of the battery in the DJI app. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool