Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for 699.00 on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha.ha I've never so much nonsense in my life I suppose they flew it over to you by Concorde!

Just bought a brand new Inspire 1 with 2 radios on ebay for 699.99! Could be a scam but the seller is top rated an has sold 25 of them. Rolling the dice on this Chinese seller. Will let you all know how it works out.
EBay has pulled this listing so it's a scam
Hope you protected yourself on the purchase

About the said ebay seller, not even the auctions that he has gotten feedbacks from can't be accessed anymore, only a message saying:
"this listing has been removed or this item is not available".

This usually happens when ebay has noticed something strange about the auction or the seller.
This fits the profile of a scammer very well.

FPCS3ALF9N2A347_RECT2100.jpg

I HAVE A BETTER DEAL THEN EBAY! I'LL SELL THIS INSPIRE 1 VERSION 3 (NEWEST MODEL) FOR JUST 599.00 AND INCLUDE FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. UNLIMITED FLIGHT TIME. I'LL KNOCK OFF ANOTHER 300 DOLLARS IF YOU PAY VIA WESTERN - UNION.

Last edited:
Just bought a brand new Inspire 1 with 2 radios on ebay for 699.99! Could be a scam but the seller is top rated an has sold 25 of them. Rolling the dice on this Chinese seller. Will let you all know how it works out.

I HAVE A BETTER DEAL THEN EBAY! I'LL SELL THIS INSPIRE 1 VERSION 3 (NEWEST MODEL) FOR JUST 599.00 AND INCLUDE FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. UNLIMITED FLIGHT TIME. I'LL KNOCK OFF ANOTHER 300 DOLLARS IF YOU PAY VIA WESTERN - UNION.FPCS3ALF9N2A347_RECT2100.jpg

So how did it REALLY worked out?

Either way you are protected by Paypal...Does seem to good
YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT PROTECTED
READ THE FINE PRINT
E BAY CLASSIFY DRINES AS UAV
VEHICLES NOT COVERED
AND IF YOU RIASE A DISPUTE WIGH EBAY PAY PAL WONT TOUCH IT, if you bought on a site that's not your Ebay registered site guess what they won't help either

HOWEVER your credit card company is covered

READ THE FINE PRINT
VEHICLES NOT COVERED
AND IF YOU RIASE A DISPUTE WIGH EBAY PAY PAL WONT TOUCH IT, if you bought on a site that's not your Ebay registered site guess what they won't help either

What?? Are you saying drones are not covered under the Paypal protection or the ebay protection?
Im pretty sure i have read the fine prints more than one time, is this a new clausul or what?

It doesn't matter if you buy from another ebay site than the one you are registered at, you are covered anyway, they just ask you to open the dispute at the ebay site were you bought the item.

Hmm thanks for a good read guys and for the entertainment haha.
I live in China, purchased both 1 and Pro directly from DJI and I can tell you the moment I saw the title I knew 100% it's a scam!!!
In China, If it's too good to be true IT IS!

...and I wonder what would the feedback be from Gregg G about his "first flight" with inspire 699...

READ THE FINE PRINT
VEHICLES NOT COVERED

This is simply not true at all. I have first hand experience of getting money back through PayPal over a dodgy drone purchase.

This is simply not true at all. I have first hand experience of getting money back through PayPal over a dodgy drone purchase.

Yes that was my impression also after making purchases on ebay / Paypal for several years and having read the fine print on more than one occasion.

Most sellers has only the option of paying through PayPal so in that case he should be able to get his money back.
But maybe the seller /scammer gave another option for payment because he was about to make some scams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah