Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale (Boise, ID)

Rig

Reaction score
$2500

Selling my DJI Inspire 1 and everything with it. I have flown it several times, but it remains in perfect condition. No crashes ever. No scratches, dents, or cracks. It looks, performs, and flies like new. Comes with everything in the OEM package. Selling because I need the money for other ventures.

- DJI Inspire 1
- OEM DJI travel-mode case with all OEM hardware, cables, and documents
- (1) Remote control
- (1) TB47 4500 mAh battery (100% life remaining)
- Charger for battery and controller
- (8) Self-tightening props
- (6) Prop locks for self-tightening props
- (6) Quick Release props with quick release prop mounting system

I also have for sale (2) TB48 5700 mAh batteries for $180 each, with 100% life remaining (documented in photos). Buyer of bird gets first dibs. If they don't buy them, I'll offer them up to everyone else.

xxSHJrGph8zW0odBRqgn_1FIvxguBvGgBlnJYX0t2Do=w1579-h1184-no

More photos here.

The pictured Pelican 1690 case with customized and Plasti-Dipped pick/pluck foam is also up for sale for $300 extra (very good condition, paid $380). The Pelican 1690 case allows you to keep the props and camera on the Inspire 1 (in landing gear down mode) during travel. Perfect for quick setups and fast breakdowns, especially those like me who use the self-tightening props.

Not selling things individually until after bird has sold. Local deals only (Boise, ID). Willing to deliver up to 50 miles.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
It's too much aircraft for my needs. Flying it is a joy, but I wouldn't be able to afford a crash if one were to ever happen. The thought of being locked out of the hobby from an accident strikes me with paranoia. Although this sUAS has flown without any issues, nobody should have to fly with feelings of paranoia. I have reluctantly recognized that my usage has more potential to be achieved from pursuing a fleet of smaller, cheaper sUAS than I do from a single high-end Ferrari-like sUAS.

It's too much aircraft for my needs. Flying it is a joy, but I wouldn't be able to afford a crash if one were to ever happen. The thought of being locked out of the hobby from an accident strikes me with paranoia. Although this sUAS has flown without any issues, nobody should have to fly with feelings of paranoia. I have reluctantly recognized that my usage has more potential to be achieved from pursuing a fleet of smaller, cheaper sUAS than I do from a single high-end Ferrari-like sUAS.

Totally Understandable, like many others NOT on this forum. Good Luck with this sale, I'm sure someone will be pleased with it[emoji6]!

Reactions: sirnikolas

First off GLWS. Secondly it is great that you understand the needs and wants in this type of activity.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Good luck with the sale mate!
I wish you maximum coin!

@voracious52 - Sry, buyer of bird gets first dibs on everything. I do this because if it doesn't sell, I don't want to have a bird without all the extras I already bought for it. In fact, if it doesn't sell in the next week I'm likely to just keep it and just buy a fleet of smaller drones so I have the best of both worlds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44