Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for Sale with 1 TB47 and 3 TB48 Batteries(Philadelphia area)

Reaction score
I am selling my Inspire 1 because I am sick and tired of all the crap I have been getting lately about flying it. I thought this would be a fun hobby, but I have gotten nothing but headaches from outsiders. Therefore...

Asking $2,700, buyer pays for shipping

1 Inspire 1
1 Inspire RC
1 TB47 Battery
3 TB48 Batteries
OEM Case

Everything is in excellent condition

I am selling my Inspire 1 because I am sick and tired of all the crap I have been getting lately about flying it. I thought this would be a fun hobby, but I have gotten nothing but headaches from outsiders.

Like what?? I fly mine all the time and I never have any problems.

I had a neighbor come over when I was testing over my own backyard and they asked me if I could see/watch them. I told them "Sure I can, but what makes you think anything you do is important enough for me to waste my time on watching it?"

Why do some people worry about this when the guv and even Amazon and Google is tracking them in ways they don't even know about? No to mention that the same people probably post everything about themselves and their underwear size on Facebook for all the world to see.......

Sheesh!

I have no interest in doing anything unethical. I don't care what anyone else is doing. I just want to fly and have fun.

Yes, there will always be idiots who abuse and make the rest of us look bad. They should be found and weeded out.

Most of us just want to fly.

I had a neighbor come over when I was testing over my own backyard and they asked me if I could see/watch them. I told them "Sure I can, but what makes you think anything you do is important enough for me to waste my time on watching it?"

Why do some people worry about this when the guv and even Amazon and Google is tracking them in ways they don't even know about? No to mention that the same people probably post everything about themselves and their underwear size on Facebook for all the world to see.......

Sheesh!

I have no interest in doing anything unethical. I don't care what anyone else is doing. I just want to fly and have fun.

Yes, there will always be idiots who abuse and make the rest of us look bad. They should be found and weeded out.

Most of us just want to fly.
I agree 100% with ya. Fortunately all my encounters have been positive except one and I just took the time to educate and show him (a friend of my neighbor) how ignorant he was and even he left thinking my UAV was cool.
That being said, how many hours on the bird and are you willing to ship? My brother is looking for a good used bird with low flight time. How many cycles on the batteries?

There is always someone who thinks you're spying on them. When I hear that comment it pisses me off. I basically tell them to stand there and let me get within "spying" range. At about 25 feet out, they quickly have a change of opinion. Then I take it back out to about 350' and ask them to point us out on the ipad. They have no friggin idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry