Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 GPS cable connector wires pulled out looking for pic of cable end at GPS Ae side to try repair

Reaction score
Hi there ... found old post ( HELP with Inspire 1 GPS PLEASE ) did not find a picture of the wire placement into the GPS antenna connector (wires pulled out) if someone can post a pic that would be greatly appreciated ... also I may need a replacement cable so I'll have a gander at the ads section to try and find one as I understand my local DJI repair would not be able to provide. Thanks in advance !!

Hi there ... found old post ( HELP with Inspire 1 GPS PLEASE ) did not find a picture of the wire placement into the GPS antenna connector (wires pulled out) if someone can post a pic that would be greatly appreciated ... also I may need a replacement cable so I'll have a gander at the ads section to try and find one as I understand my local DJI repair would not be able to provide. Thanks in advance !!
Does this help?....

As it's standard Ublox, the color coding should be the same.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Yes I've seen that thank you Ed for that reminder ... I think I can use that and open page on the old MacBook and zoom in. I should have known better :) and been more gentle on the unlocking tab. I'm an ex Navy electronics tech any info on the connector type would be great help too as worst case I could replace the connector. Thanks again !

Yes I've seen that thank you Ed for that reminder ... I think I can use that and open page on the old MacBook and zoom in. I should have known better :) and been more gentle on the unlocking tab. I'm an ex Navy electronics tech any info on the connector type would be great help too as worst case I could replace the connector. Thanks again !
It will be a standard Molex - can’t remember the size though off the top of my head.

Could be a JST SH 6 pin or XH

Yep got it !! the connector has a small white wire locking backplate so I'll try and repair first .. Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08