Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 or v2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am in the market for an Inspire 1 I have sourced a second hand one but it's the t600 and not the v2 edition T601.
I'm in a dilemma what to do should I buy the I1 with three battery's included as new and save £150? Or do I buy a new I1 V2 apart from different gimbal and motors is it worth buying new?

There basically the same
If you truly want some answers and have plenty of patience and time to read into the differences, google search "differences between Inspire T600 and T601, your head will be spinning after reading through all of the information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katokeith
Hi everyone,
I am in the market for an Inspire 1 I have sourced a second hand one but it's the t600 and not the v2 edition T601.
I'm in a dilemma what to do should I buy the I1 with three battery's included as new and save £150? Or do I buy a new I1 V2 apart from different gimbal and motors is it worth buying new?
And there is no difference between the gimbals.

From what I understand, the T600 V2s were originally assembled as V1s (older stock) then apparently opened, disassembled, new motors installed along with HD bracket and then repackaged for resale. The T601 was manufactured as a V2. Also, if you're lucky enough to have a T601 with the updated FCC #1510, you'll have the stronger transmitter.

Reactions: Katokeith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool