Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro - Replacement Landing Heel?

Reaction score
I recently landed the Inspire 1 Pro after flying in some very cold weather, and when it landed I noticed that it was not level. Upon further inspection I noticed that the bottom part of the landing gear "foot/heel?" had fallen off. The only thing holding on the bottom of the landing gear is some double sided adhesive.

I have been searching everywhere and cannot find a replacement. I thought DJI was going to release these heels so that Inspire 1 owners could upgrade to the Pro. Does anyone know a vendor selling this part?

Attachments

• MissingHeel.jpg
    MissingHeel.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 25
I recently landed the Inspire 1 Pro after flying in some very cold weather, and when it landed I noticed that it was not level. Upon further inspection I noticed that the bottom part of the landing gear "foot/heel?" had fallen off. The only thing holding on the bottom of the landing gear is some double sided adhesive.

I have been searching everywhere and cannot find a replacement. I thought DJI was going to release these heels so that Inspire 1 owners could upgrade to the Pro. Does anyone know a vendor selling this part?
You mean these?
Buy Inspire 1 V2.0 - Landing Gear Riser Kit | DJI Store

One of first to fall off.

Seem to remember posting that fixing the heels on with double side sticky tape was probably not the best idea !!.

I wonder how long it will be before one falls off and their a/c gets damaged?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan