Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro won't calibrate compass from DJI Go

Reaction score
Hi,

I got this weird problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I bought a used I1 pro from a member here and everything arrived fine. I upgraded the RC and connected to the bird. The Go app says compass needs calibration. So I confirmed w/ the popup window, but then nothing happens. The bird is not in calibre mode and the app is not showing tutorials. The status still shows needs calibration but if i tap on it same cycle happens. The bird will not enter calibre mode and the app is now showing tutorials. I tried an android and an iPhone, same results. I've had P2,3,4 and I1 before and know how to calibrate the compass. Has anyone had similar experience?

Thanks!

Daz

Hi, do you have the same result when switching the PAF selector 6 times? This should activate the calibration mode.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,

I got this weird problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I bought a used I1 pro from a member here and everything arrived fine. I upgraded the RC and connected to the bird. The Go app says compass needs calibration. So I confirmed w/ the popup window, but then nothing happens. The bird is not in calibre mode and the app is not showing tutorials. The status still shows needs calibration but if i tap on it same cycle happens. The bird will not enter calibre mode and the app is now showing tutorials. I tried an android and an iPhone, same results. I've had P2,3,4 and I1 before and know how to calibrate the compass. Has anyone had similar experience?

Thanks!

Daz
If I'm reading this correctly, you got a used Inspire very recently and after receiving it did an update to v1.8 but you did the RC first?
Is that correct?

If I'm reading this correctly, you got a used Inspire very recently and after receiving it did an update to v1.8 but you did the RC first?
Is that correct?
yes I did the RC first and haven't done the drone yet. is that the problem? the app didn't say I need to upgrade the drone though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont