Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 purchase

The Inspire is fabulous in heavy winds. My Mavic gets totally knocked around in windy conditions. I bought the first generation of Inspire1 when they were released a few years ago. The thing has been so reliable. I upgraded to the X5 camera, which helped produce a lot better video and photos...much better in low light. It seems like DJI is no longer upgrading firmware with the Inspire 1 (which may not be a bad thing). I do worry about the motors, however, and probably need to look at replacing them. $500 seems like a great price. The X3 camera - standard on the Inspire is OK, but not great. My Mavic camera does just as well if not better.

Hey Guys, New to this forum, I own a Mavic Pro. Friend of mine is selling his Inspire 1 used .. For $500.00

Wondering if it is a worth the price and I would think its a major upgrade from the Mavic, but too large for me to travel with.. So I would use the Inspire 1 for local use and Mavic for air travel. Does anyone know the specs on the camera. sensor size and MP ? Im sure it will take better photos than my Mavic Pro.. Any thoughts please let me know... Thanks in advance..

I am looking to buy an Inspire 1, to use to carry thermal sensor. If you decide not to buy it I will pay you 100.00 finders fee and purchase from your friend. Just throwing it out there. Thanks,

Somebody selling a I1 for 500. I wouldn’t even think twice. The only thing the Mavic pro has over the inspire is travel size. I have the I1v2. The Inspire is so much nicer. You have to own one to experience it. And the inspire really shines with the Z3 camera. The Mavic pro is not even in the same league as the inspire.

The Inspire is fabulous in heavy winds. My Mavic gets totally knocked around in windy conditions. I bought the first generation of Inspire1 when they were released a few years ago. The thing has been so reliable. I upgraded to the X5 camera, which helped produce a lot better video and photos...much better in low light. It seems like DJI is no longer upgrading firmware with the Inspire 1 (which may not be a bad thing). I do worry about the motors, however, and probably need to look at replacing them. $500 seems like a great price. The X3 camera - standard on the Inspire is OK, but not great. My Mavic camera does just as well if not better.

Figbar: Concerning your comment about replacing the motors on the Inspire. You may want to consider just replacing the bearings. Its the only thing that wears out. I did a video on how to replace them a few years ago. If you want to check it out, the link is:

I purchased a set of Boca ceramic bearings for my Inspire 1 but never got around to fitting them.

I have sold the I1 now so if anyone needs a set of bearings please message me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1