Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 rc signal upgrade

Reaction score
I’m looking at boosting my signal, and getting the farthest distance possible. What kinds of replacement transmitters or signal boosters are out there? Drop me a link if you have a suggestion please.

I’m looking at boosting my signal, and getting the farthest distance possible. What kinds of replacement transmitters or signal boosters are out there? Drop me a link if you have a suggestion please.
I would suggest you use the search facility on the forum since this subject has been discussed to death previously.

You do not say what country you are located in but would remind you that nearly all countries (US, UK, Europe etc) have a legal requirement that you only fly VLOS.

Trying to fly ‘the farthest distance possible’ would take you outside any commercial operations without suitable aviation authority specific permissions and certainly remove you from legally flying recreationally.

Moved to correct section.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
One of the issues that you will find is the fly time for your aircraft. Not a lot of distance available to begin with.
Be careful.

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez