Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Repair Advice

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking at purchasing this Inspire 1 it is in need of repairs to get flying and I would like to know if any of you could maybe say how hard it would be to fix and maybe a rough estimation on what it would cost. The seller wants $840 (USD) for it. Do you guys think it is worth buying it and trying to fix it?
Imgur Album with the images: Inspire 1 Images

This is what the seller said has happened:
I flew it into a building and the chassis has been slightly bent out of shape and one of the arms has snapped (details in photo) Body itself is in perfect condition and the drone has only been flown maybe 15 - 20 times.

I would appreciate any help
Thanks

Last edited:
Is it worth buying?
With the damage that is visible from the images, I would say No.
Too much money for such a badly damaged bird...

Reactions: Orign
Not hard to fix if you know what you’re doing. Price would be between 500 and 800 dollars for repair. Maybe more depending on if broke the compass or not. His asking price is way to high. Maybe more like 300 to 400. Tell him he’d be better off parting it out.

Reactions: Orign
Not hard to fix if you know what you’re doing. Price would be between 500 and 800 dollars for repair. Maybe more depending on if broke the compass or not. His asking price is way to high. Maybe more like 300 to 400. Tell him he’d be better off parting it out.
Thanks for your help much appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee