Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Repair

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have read numerous horror posts on sending in your Bueatiful Bird (I1) in for repairs. The long wait and the near impossible task of talking to them on the phone. Well, I was only without my Inspire for 1 month. Received an e mail stating everything was complete and that they are in the process of sending it back to me. My fingers are crossed that everything is fine with it.
The repair was the Roll axis pitch + arm and the Roll axis component.

Hello everyone, I have read numerous horror posts on sending in your Bueatiful Bird (I1) in for repairs. The long wait and the near impossible task of talking to them on the phone. Well, I was only without my Inspire for 1 month. Received an e mail stating everything was complete and that they are in the process of sending it back to me. My fingers are crossed that everything is fine with it.
The repair was the Roll axis pitch + arm and the Roll axis component.
What was the cost of your repair? Just curious..

I sent my bird in over 8 weeks ago in many pieces. I still haven't got it back. But last Thursday I was treated to a pretty reasonable invoice. About $330. I've been using the time to study the manuals, watch videos and think about how I can avoid what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent mine off yesterday. I am hoping since mine is an imu failure not a crash that it won't be that long. They better not try to charge me. The bird is only 4 months old never abused or crashed. Just spontaneous hardware failure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08