Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 used in new Shaggy - Tarrus Riley video released today

It's a neat shot but short. I always like looking for the pilot in this kind of situation. When I am filming I always go out of my way to find a spot that I will not be in the shot. Looks like he was at the corner of the white building.

FYI, Its used at the very end of the video as a pull away shot.
Actually its used in the street shots where the priests are moving with the crowd , it also flies along the street panning to left and follows the little boy from just overhead.

I take it as a compliment that they were not easy to spot as inspire (drone) shots!

respect!

It's a neat shot but short. I always like looking for the pilot in this kind of situation. When I am filming I always go out of my way to find a spot that I will not be in the shot. Looks like he was at the corner of the white building.
I always look for the pilot too, we usually take him or her out in post production but didn't have the time on this occasion, video shot during the recording and then in the afternoon and edited overnight.

I enjoyed that but..... the focus falls short on many of the studio shots - Once you notice it, it niggles :confused:. Peaking is your friend :)

Enjoyable though - good job.

Nice!! I also shot a music video with my inspire a couple weeks ago, you guys check it out on worldstar on the 20th,
RUDY THE FRESH PRINCE, its called "HOLLYWOOD"

I always look for the pilot too, we usually take him or her out in post production but didn't have the time on this occasion, video shot during the recording and then in the afternoon and edited overnight.
You never actually mentioned that you had a part in this production. Did you fly? Just edit? Safe to assume you didn't get to meet the artists as they were not in any inspire scenes? Very cool.

Mazz, I actually put the artist together for the production to help the Missionaries of the Poor, because of time constraints we could only film the artists in studio as they had to leave for shows and tour.

I work closely with a lot of Artists and later the same day we had the drone at another concert this time with an artist called Machel, we actually took off from the stage with the i1 and have some great footage which will be edited and released soon. One shot in particular coming from the drummer flying over the head of the artist and out over the crowd was especially pleasing to try.

Very cool. I have had the opportunity to film for a few concert venues myself and I have also met all of the artists but never someone as well known as shaggy. Best I met were Doctor P and Machine Gun Kelly.

Wheres waldo. I always look for the pilot too. Then noticed your post. Think i found him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 8.49.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 8.49.56 PM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry