Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v B

In my opinion you're not going to find price variance based on version releases until you decide to move from I1 to I1 Pro, New vs. Used, etc.

Seen i1 version B on B&H photo for $2499. Is this a good price?
Will
So that's a 400 dollar savings on the first gen inspire. So prices are dropping now the V2 and pro are shipping. Love my V1 and get great results with it. 400 off including warranty and great B&H support, I say good deal

Last edited:
Thanks Jon.
You bet. It's always tempting to look for a deal, but I'd stick with a reputable reseller of new gear as opposed to buying second hand quads at this price range. The two I've bought both had initial teething pains and I was glad to have B&H and DJI stand behind me and get the AC sorted out and flying quickly. Unless you have a hankering for an Inspire Pro, I'd say buy that bird.

Fly safe, have fun and post some of your footage up here. Love to see what you get and how you use your camera platform

Hi Will. Did you end up ordering the B from B&H? I'm thinking about doing that also. I'm trying to decide if spending $200 more on the D version is worth it. I know the difference is the landing mechanism and the props.

I have version b and it came equipped with the quick release propellers I also had zero problems with my bird since July in my opinion I believe version B was one of the good ones off the press

I have version b and it came equipped with the quick release propellers I also had zero problems with my bird since July in my opinion I believe version B was one of the good ones off the press
I have the B version and wouldn't trade it.
Love the carbon fiber look to the B version.

Hi Carlsberg. The B has the camouflage carbon fiber look right? Not the checkerboard? I think that was just the A version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD