Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v1 random part .

Reaction score
Hi peoples,

I stacked my inspire 1 v1 ....and when I was checking everything worked ok with the landing gear up and down....this piece came out ! Can somebody tell me where it goes ....it’s from the main frame part I know that much .

If you could post a shot or two of where this part goes and how it’s installed would make fixing it a lot easier . Even a diagram over a shot or something . Impossible to find an exploded diagram of parts for these things !

Cheers

Attachments

• B3704BF5-97EC-4825-A633-A9F8ED3836A1.jpeg
    B3704BF5-97EC-4825-A633-A9F8ED3836A1.jpeg
    868.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 283D44A7-7747-4681-895E-00AF2543926F.jpeg
    283D44A7-7747-4681-895E-00AF2543926F.jpeg
    873.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 251A7A54-0B7A-4C22-BA2E-2F34463E1749.jpeg
    251A7A54-0B7A-4C22-BA2E-2F34463E1749.jpeg
    930.4 KB · Views: 60
i know where it goes but its hard to explain and i dont have my Inspire near me but its a damper for the center frame. either the front or the rear

Oh cool thnx ....most probably the rear just in front of the battery compartment somewhere I’m guessing , as this was kinda bent /pushed outwards a little from the plastic fuselage.... but not broken because I think the baseplate the battery is attached to is somehow seperate from the main centre frame, it feels like it has dampers between it .do you mean here ...it looks like a gear ...does it function like a gear or just a damper ?

When you get a chance take a shot if you can . I haven’t taken it apart and don’t wanna move anything till I know where it fits in . Looks easy enough though .

It is a shock mount.
No exploded view anywhere that I could ever find..
That is why I made this slide show showing the assembly of the Inspire 1.
See:
Shown at 1:43 and 2:05
I don't see how this part could come out without some major mis-alignment of critical parts.
Was it crashed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Weist
It is a shock mount.
No exploded view anywhere that I could ever find..
That is why I made this slide show showing the assembly of the Inspire 1.
See:
Shown at 1:43 and 2:05
I don't see how this part could come out without some major mis-alignment of critical parts.
Was it crashed?
a

Cool man....thnx for the vid . Yeah it didn’t really crash more just hit the roof and fell on the couch after an accidental indoor RTH ....so no real damage ....just to one arm cf rod a small crack ....I think cos it landed on one corner foot peg ....plus the battery section was pushed out from the main plastic frame and the screws of the two vertical plastic arms all broke off from the main body bottom and top plate . So the shocker must have slipped out when the battery section got pushed backer or something . No biggie though ....everything works and just bought a set of the plastic fuselage because where all the screws hold on to the frame got stripped plastic .

Good now I can see where it fits in ....will give the whole thing a check over .

I wrote to dji on the app saying to add the option of a very low RTH and maximum and minimum flight altitude like 2 meters RTH ......because I was purposely depleting the battery in a rush for transport and I couldn’t put in low 1meter values for RTH for when the battery low failsafe kicks in .....but I tried it and it hit the roof really quickly after only a couple beeps of low warning so not even enough time to land ....and I was just hovering at a meter . It fell from about six meters .

Having it as an option in expert mode or something would be good so beginners don’t get mixed up with the options in normal flying mode .

But there was the option of depleting the battery in F MODE because apparently RTH failsafe does not engage in F MODE
.........will remember for next time !

Thnx dude

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool