Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 WTT for a Mavic

Reaction score
I have two Inspires, but really only fly one. I’d like to trade for a comparable Mavic Pro/Mavic2. Not looking to give it away or make a killing, not looking to add $$. I have a couple of 47 batteries and maybe a 48. It is in the factory case, have a iPad mini shield and a few other odds and ends. Not wanting to hear that I’m crazy or any other negative comments. Pics available. I’m in North Carolina. USA. Third rock from the Sun.

Last edited:
I've got a M2P that I am looking to sell to save up for an Inspire 1/2. Could you give me more details on what this includes?

I have two Inspires, but really only fly one. I’d like to trade for a comparable Mavic Pro/Mavic2. Not looking to give it away or make a killing, not looking to add $$. I have a couple of 47 batteries and maybe a 48. It is in the factory case, have a iPad mini shield and a few other odds and ends. Not wanting to hear that I’m crazy or any other negative comments. Pics available
Please provide your location.

Sure thing. It’s a v2.0 Inspire 1, has the X3 camera, will come with two TB-47 batteries. An iPad mini sun shield, cables for Apple and Android devices, a transmitter harness, charger and the original carrying case. I have 1 TB-48 battery that I may include as well.

Last edited:
I've got a M2P that I am looking to sell to save up for an Inspire 1/2. Could you give me more details on what this includes?
And with only one post and joining yesterday, I need pics with a sign with my name on it. Also some references from selling/buying items.

I have two Inspires, but really only fly one. I’d like to trade for a comparable Mavic Pro/Mavic2. Not looking to give it away or make a killing, not looking to add $$. I have a couple of 47 batteries and maybe a 48. It is in the factory case, have a iPad mini shield and a few other odds and ends. Not wanting to hear that I’m crazy or any other negative comments. Pics available. I’m in North Carolina. USA. Third rock from the Sun.
How much for just the I1 v2?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian