Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0, X3, (3) TB48 (low cycle), Case, Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb.

Reaction score
I have a very low usage Inspire 1 v2.0 with the X3 camera and three low-use TB48 batteries for sale. It includes:

Inspire 1 v2.0 Aircraft
Zenmuse X3 Camera
(3) TB48 Batteries with low cycle counts (I think they're all below 5, can verify)
Controller
Stock Case with zippers that work fine (still has plastic on the handle)
100W charger
180W charger
Third-party multi-battery charger (the blue aluminum one, I've never used it got it in a lot I bought a while back)
TB47/48 battery warmer
Props

Looking for $1350 shipped, but I'm open to offers. This is a VERY low usage bird, it was my backup for a short time and as such was very rarely flown.

I also have a "just back from DJI" replacement secondary controller. One of my original controllers got bricked on a firmware update, so they sent me what appears to be a new one. It's still wrapped in plastic. It's a "C" model. $250 for that shipped.

If you want the Inspire 1 + second controller - $1500 shipped.

Update: Pics posted.

Item is located in Southern Colorado. Price is in USD.

inspire101.JPG
inspire102.JPG
inspire103.JPG
inspire104.JPG
inspire105.JPG

Last edited:
I have a very low usage Inspire 1 v2.0 with the X3 camera and three low-use TB48 batteries for sale. It includes:

Inspire 1 v2.0 Aircraft
Zenmuse X3 Camera
(3) TB48 Batteries with low cycle counts (I think they're all below 5, can verify)
Controller
100W charger
180W charger
Third-party multi-battery charger (the blue aluminum one, I've never used it got it in a lot I bought a while back)
TB47/48 battery warmer
Props

Looking for $1450 shipped, but I'm open to offers. This is a VERY low usage bird, it was my backup for a short time and as such was very rarely flown.

I also have a "just back from DJI" replacement secondary controller. One of my original controllers got bricked on a firmware update, so they sent me what appears to be a new one. It's still wrapped in plastic. It's a "C" model. $250 for that shipped.

If you want the Inspire 1 + second controller - $1600 shipped.

I'll post pics when I get home.
US dollars or some other?
Location?

Inspire 1 v2.0 Aircraft
Zenmuse X3 Camera
Controller
100W charger
180W charger
TB47/48 battery warmer
Props

Looking for $1450 shipped, but I'm open to offers. This is a VERY low usage bird, it was my backup for a short time and as such was very rarely flown.

If you want the Inspire 1 + second controller - $1600 shipped.

I'll post pics when I get home.

Item is located in Southern Colorado. Price is in USD.
Can you upload photos?

PM me if you are willing to separate anything out. I have interest in a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop