Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 firmware downgrade question

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I got an I1 V2 the camera is a Zenmuse X3 with a current firmware 1.11 trying to get to 1.9... can anyone share a link to download that version?
Also, is it possible to downgrade direct or is it needed to go 1.10 and if so, can anyone share a link to download that version?

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I got an I1 V2 the camera is a Zenmuse X3 with a current firmware 1.11 trying to get to 1.9... can anyone share a link to download that version?
Also, is it possible to downgrade direct or is it needed to go 1.10 and if so, can anyone share a link to download that version?

This exact subject has been covered a dozen times in this forum. Use your search engine.

D

Reactions: niki and Jim Weist
Hey Donnie, it seems that most info was for the Pro version and for the ones with the X5 camera...
If you or somebody else have more details on the firmware downgrade for a regular I1 V2 with a X3 camera to the 1.9 version that I need, it would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,

Hey Donnie, it seems that most info was for the Pro version and for the ones with the X5 camera...
If you or somebody else have more details on the firmware downgrade for a regular I1 V2 with a X3 camera to the 1.9 version that I need, it would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,

No sir. The Pro, the V1 and the V2, X3 and X5 cameras are all covered in this forum MULTIPLE times. I refuse to answer the same questions I have answered at least a half dozen times in this forum. There are literally FOUR PAGES of search results!

1583731686386.png

D

Reactions: The Editor and niki
You can't download from fw1.11 you have to use a magic key as dji stopped the downgrade option but if you do use the magic key you can go straight to fw1.08.

If you're still stuck im happy to help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142