Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 is being dsicontinued

Reaction score
Gentleman

I just want to confirm that the inspire 1 V2 is out ,can any one help me understand what is going on with this model ,looks like is not avaiable any more on web pages and some of them state that the inspire 1 V2 is discontinued .I just got one and looks like I am getting a faceout product ,could not get the Inpsire 2 due to budgedt constrains on business plan.

Buy spares its all you can do pal. I could not get parts for mine recently as they are winding down on them. I ended up having to pay for a complete spare part that was alot more. A joke really considering its still so heavily used.

just buy one off ebay cheap enough now and use as main machine or strip for parts

Buy spares its all you can do pal. I could not get parts for mine recently as they are winding down on them. I ended up having to pay for a complete spare part that was alot more. A joke really considering its still so heavily used.

I recently have to replaced my inspire 1 landing gear servo, I went to TaoBoa and found a new one with rather good price since DJI is phasing out their Inspire 1 soon, some sellers are desperate to clear their stock. I saw many other parts offering at very good price, may be that's another good source to find some bargain on parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77