Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 question

Indeed it has good quality tho all DJI Products have their glitches, frustrations, and inconsistencies as you will read on this forum. When the propellers were upgraded, they were not machined well and DJII offered to send 10 cents of soft foam to stick into the propeller slot insuring a tight fit WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT...sometimes DJI simply in its rush to manufacturer doesnt get things right. And that includes Firmware glitches, poorly built RC's...and more..and a lack of openess and transparency to discuss these issues....Someday we will have hydrogen cell bats and get rid of the Lipos' always the weakest link in this technology. WHere are you? I have an Inspire to sell. :)
Is the Inspire you have for sale a V2 ? How much and any extras? Have you experienced the Z3 camera? Do you know of any 20MP cameras that will work on the Inspire One? Thanks

I would sell my I1v2 for the right price. It has the Z3 and much more. Like new.

Personally i would hang fire.

Im sure apple...cough i mean Dji will be releasing the next bite of the apple soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if the latest small drone they offer beats everything hands down unless you are wanting RAW, pro res etc. At the least it will be P4P pro spec but alot smaller.

Fools rush in as the expression goes...I did and ended up getting a i1 Raw weeks before they announced the i2.

Big drones are not really fun to fly, they just are more stable as others have said

Reactions: macoman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips