Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2 with X5, x3, and 3 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0669.JPG IMG_0670.JPG IMG_0672.JPG IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0664.PNG IMG_0665.PNG IMG_0666.PNG I've decided to sell the Inspire because ever since I bought the Mavic, it's so much easier to transport and I can't justify to the wife why I need 2 birds! The bird was bought last June from B&H Photo. The X5 was added around November(I lost the lenses cap 1 month later while flying it during vacation in December). Everything works and is in perfect condition! It is the v2, I just got the black body after I got the X5 in case you're wondering lol. I've only flown it for 3 family graduations, 2 family weddings, and last December on vacation. So it has very low hours. I've included battery screen shots to show how new they are, with the exception of the white TB48 which was given to me to use while I upload videos and upgrading firmware. I am vacationing here at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA until Sunday the 23rd. I'm only looking at face to face transaction. If I not I'll bring it back home to sell it in Oklahoma. Asking price is $2800 for everything.

Excellent transaction with this gentleman!... highly recommended seller! Very honest, and delivered what he promised. Thank you again Mr. Vincent!, It was a pleasure to meet you and do business!

Very cool down to earth guy!! He's very professional and knowledgeable about the Inspire. Hope you enjoy the bird and good luck with the business!! A++++ Buyer

Reactions: Highrpm955
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963