Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 video

Reaction score
Video on sd card freezes but the pictures are great. Inspire 1 pro with Z3 camera.

Card's not inserted properly.

D
Thanks for your idea. I have been dealing with this for two months of flights, I remove the sd card and put in another after each flight. I have used cards from different manufactures and capacities with the same results. From the card all pictures were fine and the video is choppy and frozen. I have been using an Android phone with the controller and everything looks great.

Thanks for your idea. I have been dealing with this for two months of flights, I remove the sd card and put in another after each flight. I have used cards from different manufactures and capacities with the same results. From the card all pictures were fine and the video is choppy and frozen. I have been using an Android phone with the controller and everything looks great.
Maybe SD card speed not fast enough or computer to slow

SD Card spec's?
Playback environment?

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop