Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 video

Reaction score
Video on sd card freezes but the pictures are great. Inspire 1 pro with Z3 camera.

Reaction score
Card's not inserted properly.

D
Thanks for your idea. I have been dealing with this for two months of flights, I remove the sd card and put in another after each flight. I have used cards from different manufactures and capacities with the same results. From the card all pictures were fine and the video is choppy and frozen. I have been using an Android phone with the controller and everything looks great.

Reaction score
Thanks for your idea. I have been dealing with this for two months of flights, I remove the sd card and put in another after each flight. I have used cards from different manufactures and capacities with the same results. From the card all pictures were fine and the video is choppy and frozen. I have been using an Android phone with the controller and everything looks great.
Maybe SD card speed not fast enough or computer to slow

Reaction score

SD Card spec's?
Playback environment?

D

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalbantis Vejui