Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with Litchi Mission hub - not recording?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm pretty new to flying an Inspire 1 for my work, and to Litchi as an app to use to fly it. I'm really interested in Litchi, because of the Mission Hub feature; great idea! But I cannot seem to get it to work. I created a mission in Mission Hub, that had the Inspire recording most of the time; starting and stopping recording at waypoints, when I wanted a single still shot. Litchi flew the mission brilliantly, but it seems to have utterly ignored my start/stop recording a photo commands at the waypoints that I created in Mission Hub. I definitely had plenty of room on the SD card. Has anyone seen this behavior as well, or can comment as to what I did wrong? Litchi told me to set the remote controller into 'F' mode and I did so, before beginning the mission. Comments?

Hi folks,

I'm pretty new to flying an Inspire 1 for my work, and to Litchi as an app to use to fly it. I'm really interested in Litchi, because of the Mission Hub feature; great idea! But I cannot seem to get it to work. I created a mission in Mission Hub, that had the Inspire recording most of the time; starting and stopping recording at waypoints, when I wanted a single still shot. Litchi flew the mission brilliantly, but it seems to have utterly ignored my start/stop recording a photo commands at the waypoints that I created in Mission Hub. I definitely had plenty of room on the SD card. Has anyone seen this behavior as well, or can comment as to what I did wrong? Litchi told me to set the remote controller into 'F' mode and I did so, before beginning the mission. Comments?
The Path Mode at the Project Settings should be "Straight Lines", not "Curved Turns".

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207