Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with Zenmuse x5, osmo handle set up for sale or trade (preferrabaly for a inspire 2)

Reaction score
I have my inspire 1 pro bird for a while now with 2 batteries, 1 47 and 1 48 with a zen5 w 15mm lense, 3 remotes, osmo handle w x5 adapter and a universal mic mount, case, 8 pairs of props, upgraded motors and x5 mounting plate. And charging hub. Looking to trade for inspire 2 but any trades welcome. Will also sell message me offers. Located in michigan. Price 1000+ in USD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimmypainter
I have my inspire 1 pro bird for a while now with 2 batteries, 1 47 and 1 48 with a zen5 w 15mm lense, 3 remotes, osmo handle w x5 adapter and a universal mic mount, case, 8 pairs of props, upgraded motors and x5 mounting plate. And charging hub. Looking to trade for inspire 2 but any trades welcome. Will also sell message me offers. Located in michigan
And the price and currency?

Do you have any pictures? Personal message me if you do I am very interested in buying, and do you know how many cycles are on the batteries?

I realize your post is months old. Is you drone Package available for sale. I am interested . I live in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area . Thank you.

I have my inspire 1 pro bird for a while now with 2 batteries, 1 47 and 1 48 with a zen5 w 15mm lense, 3 remotes, osmo handle w x5 adapter and a universal mic mount, case, 8 pairs of props, upgraded motors and x5 mounting plate. And charging hub. Looking to trade for inspire 2 but any trades welcome. Will also sell message me offers. Located in michigan. Price 1000+ in USD

I have a like new Phantom 4 for trade. Interested? Partial trade?

osmo handle w x5 adapter and a universal mic mount,

Give me a price on this part of the package

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool