Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 X3 camera issue?

Reaction score
Hello all, I have an x3 camera which the gimble is working fine, no video. I also have an x3 camera that has video but no gimble movement. I swapped the camera that has good video to the camera which has normal gimble movement, but now the video works fine on the camera that had good gimble movement, but now the gimble no longer works. Any idea's would be great. Thank You

I think you have either a camera or gimbal issue ;) Have you tried updating all the firmware for the camera, aircraft and monitor?

What I did was I put a working camera on a good working gimble, now the gimble does not operate as it should, no movement at all. The camera that was good I put on the good gimble which I had tested right before I made the swap. Now the good gimble does not operate at all with the different camera. All firmware updates have been done.

What I had was a complete X3 with a good gimble and bad camera. I also had a complete X3 with a bad gimble and a good camera, so I put the good camera on the good gimble and now the camera still works fine but the good gimble does not move. Any idea's would be a big help. Thank You

Perhaps the remote is set to slave and is only controlling the gimbal, just a thought

You might want to try cleaning the contacts on the gimbal and the Inspire where the gimbal attaches. Those contacts are can be cleaned with a pencil eraser I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc