Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 x3 Version B with 3 battery's(2-47's-1-48)+extras $1500

Reaction score
I'm selling my inspire 1 it is in pristine condition and will include 3 batters 2-47's and 1-48 it has been fitted with the new pop locks and will include 5 full sets of props 4 sets brand new(will also include the QR prop adapters as well)and 1 faux inspire battery case..and a du-bro prop balancer i will also include a black complete (painted) body also include all cables and paperwork in the original case that is also in mint condition.and it will be shipped in the original inspire box i got it in . the transmitter has a silicone cover on it and has been on since new. i also have all the receipts from were i purchased the inspire 1 (drone fly)were i paid $3,500 price is $1,500+ shipping i also have IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG and can be local or shipped paypal or money order's are fine ...i am on the good list on the good bad r/c feed back page so buy with confidence you can email me directly at [email protected] or just leave a message for me here and i will get right back to you were i will give you my phone number and we can chat
thank you for looking

andrew

Attachments

• IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I'm selling my inspire 1 it is in pristine condition and will include 3 batters 2-47's and 1-48 it has been fitted with the new pop locks and will include 5 full sets of props 4 sets brand new(will also include the QR prop adapters as well)and 1 faux inspire battery case..and a du-bro prop balancer i will also include a black complete (painted) body also include all cables and paperwork in the original case that is also in mint condition.and it will be shipped in the original inspire box i got it in . the transmitter has a silicone cover on it and has been on since new. i also have all the receipts from were i purchased the inspire 1 (drone fly)were i paid $3,500 price is $1,500+ shipping i also have View attachment 8620 View attachment 8621 and can be local or shipped paypal or money order's are fine ...i am on the good list on the good bad r/c feed back page so buy with confidence you can email me directly at [email protected] or just leave a message for me here and i will get right back to you were i will give you my phone number and we can chat
thank you for looking

andrew

Hi Andrew ,

Would you take $1300?

Seems someone is out or has been sold without a courtesy repost as numerous attempts have been made to contact:(

I have this ? as well. I found a retailer with the pre V2 for a pretty good deal I think. Anyone tell me the difference or lead me to comparisons?

Main difference is the isolation mount. V2 uses the same mount as the x5 mount. I thought all v2s had the larger motors (3510H) as well but I guess maybe that's not the case. They maybe are only exclusive to the I1 Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo