Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 z3 issues

Reaction score
I just bought a z3 camera to use on my inspire 1. Using an android tablet with app 3.1.59 version 1.11.01.50, camera 1.9.1.40+. the issues I have are no focus at all, and no zoom option on DJI go app. The T and W are not there. I also get a prompt on the app that no lens is connected. all other functions work fine. I have tried to update firmware through the z3 but fails every time. When I start the DJI GO app, it recognizes the inspire with zenmuse z3 camera, but just doesn't work. Any one have a fix for this? I bought the camera New/Used off amazon so I can send it back if needed.

I just bought a z3 camera to use on my inspire 1. Using an android tablet with app 3.1.59 version 1.11.01.50, camera 1.9.1.40+. the issues I have are no focus at all, and no zoom option on DJI go app. The T and W are not there. I also get a prompt on the app that no lens is connected. all other functions work fine. I have tried to update firmware through the z3 but fails every time. When I start the DJI GO app, it recognizes the inspire with zenmuse z3 camera, but just doesn't work. Any one have a fix for this? I bought the camera New/Used off amazon so I can send it back if needed.
Have you attempted to re flash the bird's current firmware after adding the camera?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianlara9389