Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Announcement: September 27th 11:30am

How many times in the last year have posters stated with certainty that the Inspire 2 was imminent? I mean, the X5 had only just been announced and we had members that were certain the Inspire 2 had to be just around the corner.

When a major model such as the Inspire gets a substantial upgrade such as the X5 and the the X5 Pro they do not then drop a new model of that anytime soon -- this is marketing 101 folks.

I think we may see the I2 sometime in the first half of next year, but it could be in the second half or not at all. It's likely, in my opinion, that if and when the I1 is released it will incorporate more collision avoidance sensors and, hopefully, a better gimbal and a higher bit rate encoder for the video. So, it's likely that they, DJI, will want more time to see how the added sensors on the Matrice 600 and Phantom 4 work out and it's a sure bet they will look to extend those developments with he I2. They must know that going forward drones will need more sensors and better collision avoidance so one has to assume they will be pushing new things along this line with each new release. The I2 is not ready for that and probably wont be until the middle of next year.

Brian
The Inspire 2 will be released on the 8th November.......errrr Allegedly o_O

How many times in the last year have posters stated with certainty that the Inspire 2 was imminent? I mean, the X5 had only just been announced and we had members that were certain the Inspire 2 had to be just around the corner.

When a major model such as the Inspire gets a substantial upgrade such as the X5 and the the X5 Pro they do not then drop a new model of that anytime soon -- this is marketing 101 folks.

I think we may see the I2 sometime in the first half of next year, but it could be in the second half or not at all. It's likely, in my opinion, that if and when the I1 is released it will incorporate more collision avoidance sensors and, hopefully, a better gimbal and a higher bit rate encoder for the video. So, it's likely that they, DJI, will want more time to see how the added sensors on the Matrice 600 and Phantom 4 work out and it's a sure bet they will look to extend those developments with he I2. They must know that going forward drones will need more sensors and better collision avoidance so one has to assume they will be pushing new things along this line with each new release. The I2 is not ready for that and probably wont be until the middle of next year.

Brian
Have a read through the editors posts, he has ties with DJI and has an awful amount of ";)"

Having been a keen amateur web designer for the last number of years I can suggest using a free or port template for WordPress and then finding a video widget. If you want a specific look for your website I suggest using somebody from fiverr.com who can create a custom layout.

I wouldn't get anyone to make you your own website as if you use WordPress you can at the content yourself and there are thousands and thousands of free or templates cost $20 or less.

As for web hosting I can recommend

Hope you are successful or when you are no to's over go along LA and
Are you sure your in the right thread? Either that or you are spamming. Either way it's nothing to do with the thread title.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Have a read through the editors posts, he has ties with DJI and has an awful amount of ";)"

Well it is possible the I2 will be out in November and doing that would get them Christmas sales, but with the Mavic Pro just released you'd think they would milk that this Christmas season and not spam the market with several new products in short order -- remember, the Phantom 4 is not that long out either.

But, we are coming up to about 2 years since the release of the first i1 (x3) so it's not out of the question. My point in the previous post was that folks have been talking of the imminent release of the i2 since the X5 version was released a year ago.

We shall see...

Brian

I dont think we should be discissing politics in this forum. When I fly my Inspire 1v2 I forget about politics and just enjoy living. I enjoy all the helpful comments about flying our birds and dealing with the FFA from our members and think we should keep our comments about politics to ourselves.
Apologies to you, The Editor, and anyone else I offended with my political comments. You are correct, this is not a political forum. You did mention the "FFA" GordieSea. Not sure what Future Farmers of America has to do with this forum either. Unless you were referring to the FAA, (Federal Aviation Administration), an agency run by guess who? Yep, our elected officials - ergo a political organization. I assume if we are going to be "Politically Correct", then tit for tat, from now on no mention of the political FAA or political people in charge of it. Fair enough?

Thats what I wanted to say, with a "just kidding" smile on my face. Again, no offense meant to anyone reading this. Not worth "discissing".

The Inspire 2 will be released on the 8th November.......errrr Allegedly o_O

The I2 will be released on April 1, 2017; got it from a deep cover Chinese spy whose sister-in-law works as a maid at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and makes Julian Assange's bed every day. Assange will include the info in the Wikileaks October surprise document release. And my info is as credible and accurate as anything I've read on this thread...

The I2 will be released on April 1, 2017; got it from a deep cover Chinese spy whose sister-in-law works as a maid at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and makes Julian Assange's bed every day. Assange will include the info in the Wikileaks October surprise document release. And my info is as credible and accurate as anything I've read on this thread...
You are correct
It will have 16 cameras on board and be able to fly 27miles whilst transmitting back video in 8k.
The batteries will last just over 2 hours flight time and only take 45seconds to charge from empty.
It will also not only have obstacle avoidance on all axis but also in the 4th dimension so with a firmware upgrade it will be capable of time travel.

This is FACT!

I always get a kick from watching the "next version culture." Never happy with the amazing product they have in their hands but wishing and hoping for the next new and improved. Manufacturers make a fortune from the dumb kids who can't wait to get the next IPhone which does exactly the same thing their current one does. The Inspire 1 and Pro are amazing aircraft but we r not happy, yet. Will we ever be happy? The Chinese are counting on "not." They put folding arms on a Phantom with a mediocre camera and we go gaga.

You are correct
It will have 16 cameras on board and be able to fly 27miles whilst transmitting back video in 8k.
The batteries will last just over 2 hours flight time and only take 45seconds to charge from empty.
It will also not only have obstacle avoidance on all axis but also in the 4th dimension so with a firmware upgrade it will be capable of time travel.

This is FACT!
Finally some real information about the new Inspire.Can't wait;);););)

Reactions: John Archer
I always get a kick from watching the "next version culture." Never happy with the amazing product they have in their hands but wishing and hoping for the next new and improved. Manufacturers make a fortune from the dumb kids who can't wait to get the next IPhone which does exactly the same thing their current one does. The Inspire 1 and Pro are amazing aircraft but we r not happy, yet. Will we ever be happy? The Chinese are counting on "not." They put folding arms on a Phantom with a mediocre camera and we go gaga.
You're right.I still love my "old " Inspire.:)

Reactions: John Archer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool