Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 2 has been ordered

Reaction score
Just ordered my inspire 2 through florida drone supply. Ordered the X4S and an extra controller as well. This is my first ever inspire, so I'm pretty hyped. Wife and I will use it together for hobby use, maybe some commercial (pending 107) but either way it will be fun. We have really enjoyed the phantom 4 pro, but my wife likes to be able to concentrate more on the video/images, so this is the perfect solution since I can do the flying. (my wife is the pro photographer in our house)

Reactions: SanCap
Nice! It looks and feels more professional than the p4p. It does handle a little differently, but it is quicker than the p4p, and it is not limited to the same camera and lens like the p4p is.

Happy flying!

Yea someday we might upgrade to an X5S but for our use right now this is perfect. I have to decide whether or not to sell my P4Pro now...

X4S is a great start, all depends what you're looking to get into. Safe and happy flying!
Thanks! You guys were also someone I was considering a purchase but because I live in WI there would be significant sales tax. :( I have heard you have good service.

Hopefully Florida drone supply got mine shipped today though.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu