Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Lightbridge

Neither. It uses a hybrid of both aka Lightbridge 1.5. Expect DJI to announce a "Pro" version of the I2 that fully supports Lightbridge 2 as well as additional cameras by the end of this year.

Neither. It uses a hybrid of both aka Lightbridge 1.5. Expect DJI to announce a "Pro" version of the I2 that fully supports Lightbridge 2 as well as additional cameras by the end of this year.
Thanks, it is a little confusing when they wrote "Enhanced version of Lightbridge" in the manual. I'm just trying figure out why the downlink video is so bad.

An you got this info from whom .

Hope there is a add on like upgrade rather than a full on replacement. That gripes my cookies. Why would they release their newest vehicle with out including the newest downlink? Because they can.
Bitter? A Tad

It wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary with dji to release something that nothing is compatible. I'd just like a little more battery life. An to fix their shity red props

It wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary with dji to release something that nothing is compatible. I'd just like a little more battery life. An to fix their shity red props
This is off topic...but it's not the props, it's the towers on the red prop quick mount. Your inspire comes with two extra quick release mounts. Put the towers from the white mount on the motor where the prop is noisy and it will all be good. Even with the little foam inserts, if you grab the tip of the prop and move it up and down you can feel some significant slop and wobble. Changing the tower makes that go away even without the foam. We ordered 4 replacement tower sets, giving us a total of 7 mounts (counting the ones on the bird and the extra). Two were good.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan