Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 poor signal

Mine starts losing connection when the temperature drops below 15 degrees C. Once the drone warms up, the problem's gone.
Had a conversation with DJI tech support. It's even worse then the quality of their products.

Mine starts losing connection when the temperature drops below 15 degrees C. Once the drone warms up, the problem's gone.
Had a conversation with DJI tech support. It's even worse then the quality of their products.
Have you tried too warm up the batteries. I think you have to push the button 2 times and hold it but I never tried it because I never had that problem.

I'm just telling what I have heard with a couple of conversations that I heard. Only after the i2 was warmed up their connections problem would be it would be fine. Just giving you some information that I have heard. It doesn't make any sense to me but just relaying some info that I have heard.
Why should I do this? No one of my friends who own an I2 never experienced such a problem.

I'm just telling what I have heard with a couple of conversations that I heard. Only after the i2 was warmed up their connections problem would be it would be fine. Just giving you some information that I have heard. It doesn't make any sense to me but just relaying some info that I have heard.
I ended up replacing the main controller.

Reactions: Joe Perez
I have three remote controls and the cendence remote control does give me more distance and added a GPS module that gives me more Satellites but the cendence remote control gives me about 15 hundred extra distances.
The GPS module has nothing to do either with connectivity strength, or camera glitches (which I always had on restart). Replacing the faulty controller solved most of the problems.

I thought it was because of poor signal and I had the GPS module already. Like I said I get a lot more Satellites and I gave it a try hoping it would solve the problem. It's definitely because of the trees and other obstacles. Take care thanks.
The GPS module has nothing to do either with connectivity strength, or camera glitches (which I always had on restart). Replacing the faulty controller solved most of the problems.

I used to be irritated about the performance issues between my Mavic and my I2. But then I remember how much money my fully kitted I2 is worth, and its primary function, and I realize its mission really isn't long range reconnaissance. I can get over losing a Mavic to the sea or forest, the I2 would be a different story.

I just wish the I2 had the same video link technology as the Mavic. Range not really the first on my wish list.

I agree with you a hundred percent. The prices of all the things you need and the money we have spent you would think that you would get incredible distance but that's not the case a we will have to deal with it. Thanks for responding take care. Good luck flying and stay away from them dam trees they are hard to estimate the height. I crashed my first mavic pro at 40 mph into a tree and I thought that a hundred and 96 feet was high enough but I was working. I went and bought another one while it was being repaired. That was 2 years ago.
I used to be irritated about the performance issues between my Mavic and my I2. But then I remember how much money my fully kitted I2 is worth, and its primary function, and I realize its mission really isn't long range reconnaissance. I can get over losing a Mavic to the sea or forest, the I2 would be a different story.

I just wish the I2 had the same video link technology as the Mavic. Range not really the first on my wish list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide