Inspire 2 range

Reaction score
Please could I get some help with what range the I2 should get without modification? We are currently getting Break up at 500 m in the video is this normal? Are there any settings we can alter to get more range out of it or are we looking at a needing a range extender? If so can you recommend one?

I have just read that there are issues when using android devices. We are using Samsung Galaxy tab S2 might this be our problem?

Thanks

Last edited:
Good info on that post for the Samsung tabs. I don't have a problem with my Nividia shield. The Samsung tablets seem to loss the feed rather easily in a noisy area. Try a stock Samsung lead I found they seem to work better then the Dji one that's with the I 2. I tried 4 different leads before I found one that seems to work. Dji port connections are not of the highest quality.

I also called Dji the tech I spoke to said there are some problems with the I 2 controllers disconnecting after the last firmware update. Of couse it took alot of questions before he told me about the bad controllers. So you may have a bad controller if it keeps disconnecting on you. Any problems with the remote binding to the I 2 when you start the app? You don't hear these issues with the apple products.

What do you mean by "a stock Samsung lead"?
I didn't have any connection problems with remote and I2. I have 2 remotes and usually I used Samsung tab on main controller and ipad in slave. After loosing the signal, when I was 1km away with Samsung tab on main controller I analyzed the signals on airdata.com. So that what I found out about ipad and Samsung tabs. I called dji and they said, that my Samsung Tab Pro 8.7" is not in the list of supported devices and they can't help me.